Pumping up somatropin levels on your own vs. injecting a drug like OneQ: which is better and right for the athlete?
- Hits: 247
In bodybuilding, somatotropin is considered the real king of hormones. This hormone accelerates muscle growth, burns fat, and rejuvenates the body. However, external injections can lead to the growth of internal organs, risk of cancer, diabetes, and more. Is there a safe dosage of somatotropin injections? And is it possible to increase the level of growth hormone naturally? Let's explore further.
The value of somatotropin for athletes and any person in common
Somatotropin is a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland. It participates in the main processes of the body:
- regulates lipid metabolism;
- the strengthening of bone tissue;
- ensuring the proper functioning of muscles;
- maintaining skin elasticity and much more.
Growth hormone is naturally produced in the body throughout life. This process peaks during adolescence, when bone growth is important. Further on, somatotropin continues to support our organs and tissues less actively. After the age of 30, its concentration in the body slowly decreases. Growth hormone production decreases about 14% every 10 years. A person's muscles become weaker and the fat layer increases.
These processes can be slowed down by injections of artificially synthesized somatotropin. For example, you can buy OneQ or something like it. However, do you need injections? The answer is simple: to maintain a healthy body, a person can do a lot on their own. Physical activity and a proper diet work wonders, and somatotropin production in the body is stimulated by simple and correct human actions if they are regular. If you are an athlete or a bodybuilder with a need for high results, OneQ somatotropin is something you will need. First, however, let's talk about what the average person without athletic performance needs.
Getting more human growth hormone without injections
So, by adjusting your daily regimen, diet, and training, you can naturally increase somatotropin production in the body.
You need to:
- Quality sleep is one of the keys to human growth hormone production. The active phase of hgh occurs at night, and that says it all. That said, numerous studies have proven that it is very important to go to bed before midnight and not to interrupt sleep for 7-9 hours.
- Proper physical activity. Interval training of moderate to high intensity, aimed at the development of large muscle groups, contributes to the most active release of growth hormone. Experts recommend at least two strength-training sessions per week.
- Consumption of amino acids. Glutamine, arginine, lysine, and ornithine are substances that stimulate the secretion of growth hormone and do not require injections. You should discuss specific dosages of amino acids and the regimen of their intake with your doctor.
- More protein in your diet. Foods high in these amino acids will also help increase the secretion of somatotropin. You should put more emphasis on protein products of animal origin, including chicken, beef, pork, fish, and dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt).
Risks of using somatropin externally
But let's go back to the needs of bodybuilders and athletes. Are the risks of external use of drugs like OneQ powder or OneQ liquid form true?
Experts say that improperly chosen dosages or ignoring contraindications lead to multiple problems from somatotropin injections. Artificially increased concentration of growth hormone in the body can lead to uncontrolled growth of internal organs and cartilage, high blood pressure, blood glucose levels, and abdominal bloating, and regular stomach and joint pains.
A responsible approach will save you the trouble.
Is it worth using drugs like OneQ to raise somatotropin levels in the body?
If you are a professional bodybuilder, injections of this drug will benefit you in any case. Decide for yourself whether you need it this way, but also do not be afraid to go for it. Remember that it is a complicated process. Before taking hormones externally, be sure to consult with several doctors (internist, cardiologist, endocrinologist, oncologist), and take all the necessary tests.
Only properly selected dosages of the drug and a competent scheme of taking it will help your body to maintain and improve, and the natural production of hormones will not be disturbed. The specific dosage of growth hormone depends on the purpose of the course. For building muscle mass, bodybuilders are usually injected from 10-30 units of the drug. Injections are given once every two days, dividing the dosage to stimulate the production of the hormone by the pituitary gland.
Stay healthy and have a beautiful body!